As of now, we’re looking for a passionate Software Development Engineer in Test (Backend) (m/f) for our backend services development in Berlin office.
* Architect and build the test infrastructure.
* Set up and maintain test environments.
* Test and validate REST services.
* Test services separately and also check the integration with others as a whole.
* Create test plan to conduct and coordinate testing activities.
* Build monitoring system and improve the metrics.
* Actively monitor health and performance data of services, and alert for incidents.
* Oversee release of features to our production systems, collaborate with other platform/service teams.
* Evaluate and respond to issues post-release.
* Evangelize the code/product quality to the team, set a goal and push the improvement constantly.
* Responsible for 2nd level technical support as a team effort, be the key player for the bug process.
* Be accountable for all topics above, but work with the team together on them.
* Stay on top of the latest technology trends, apply the best practices to our daily work.
* Java / Kotlin
* Mock MVC / REST Assured / RestFuse
* Team player
* Fluent English
* Spring * Bamboo / Jenkins
* Swagger / OpenAPI Specification (OAS)
* Gatling / JMeter / LoadRunner
* Kibana / Grafana
* ELK stack